Instantly view on mobile scan this picture
MIG 250F is one of the machine Hitronic MIG series.
- Unique external characteristics design, smooth arc transition, little spatters good forming capability, quality weld appearance advanced circuit design reduces switching energy consumption IGBT heat emission therefore enormously Increases machines efficiency and duty cycle.
- Compact design, reliable machine performance, easy maintenance and complete production function facilitate automatic welding..
- Complete protection against lake of phase, over load of voltage and current, voltage shortage and excessive temperature etc.
- More flexibility for heavy fabrication job with interconnection cable of 10 meter which further can be increased upto 25 meter. (optional)
- Digital display of welding current and voltage. Easy and convenient to use.
- Suitable for welding metals such as stainless steel, carbon steel and copper.
|Input Voltage (VIN)||AC 415V + 15%|
|Input Frequency (HZ)||50/60|
|Rated Input Power (KVA)||7.89|
|Rated Input Current (Amp)||11|
|No Load Voltage (V)||56|
|Output Current Range (A)||50-250|
|Rated Output Voltage(V)||14-26.5|
|Duty Cycle (%)||60|
|Housing Protection Grade||IP 21|
|Wire Feeding Speed (M/Min)||2.50 - 13.00|
|Wire Feeding Mechanism||External|
|Wire Dia (MM)||0.8 - 1.00|
|Diamention (MM)||505 x 203 x 375|
|Output Cable||35 mm2|
- MIG torch
- Earth clamp with cable
- Gas hose with clamp